Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tarot - Wednesday Hanged Man (21.10)



The Hanged Man is a Major Arcana card, where a man is hanging upside down in the position of a sacrifice. So, basically this card is about looking at an issue totally differently than before, and also about accepting that something needs to be sacrificed. It also warns that you give up resistance or a fight, and with some fatalistic attitude accept the situation as if you can't do anything about it, and so give up.

This is of course a feeling that has been building up over the past weeks with this financial worrying situation. I try to limit my expenses, gain some control over the situation but don't seem to succeed: something always tends to happen beyond my power the past half year and I'll literally have to pay for it. If I want to solve this I will have to look at other solutions than usual. And of course after the down of finding out that my financial situation still has not bettered a little, I naturally felt like the Hanged Man again.


No comments:

Post a Comment