Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tarot reading requests

If you have a Tarot reading request, you may ask for it here. I will do one reading per person for free once a month. And it may take some time once in a while before I respond to a request, for the simple reason that I'm doing this in my free time, and my free time is limited or variable depending on the amount of work I have.

There are a few rules I abide by
- only one request a month per person
- you may not be younger than 18, because this is illegal in some countries
- I do not perform readings for a third party, only yourself, because I respect another's privacy
- No "yes/no" questions. Do not let the cards or me make decisions for you. It is important to make your own choices in life. Please rephrase the question so it can allow for gaining understanding in your options, and to empower yourself to recognize which choices you feel you need to make.
- No "health" questions. If you are concerned about your health (mental or physical), go see a doctor! 

How to request a reading
1° become a member of this blog (necessary for step 2)
2° post the request as a comment on this article
3° describe the area of your request or write the question for your reading. TIP: start your question with how/what/why.
4° include your birth date, name and location

What to expect
I choose the spread that will fit your request, and might reword the question within the possibilities of Tarot reading. I cannot give you precise when/who/what answers: no dates, no names, no descriptions of looks, no particular places. This is just impossible, and I explain this in "how does tarot work".
For readings I use either the Rider Waite deck or Crowley's Toth deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment